In current situation lots of Molecular Docking Software are available in the market for Insilico study of pharmaceutical drug molecules, so that we have to choose most appropriate software. During literature survey it was found that AUTODOCK software was efficiently guided to as author’s regarding mainly pharmacological activities such as Antidiabetic activity, Antimalarial activity, Antivirus activity, Anticancer activity, Anti mycobacterial tuberculosis activity, Antioxidant activity, Etc. After review it was analyse that the AUTODOCK and its Tools are more efficient to determine the synthesis techniques, spectral analysis, docking simulation, photochemical activities, therapeutic effects, toxicological studies.
Cite this article:
Uday M. Satpute, Sachin H. Rohane. Efficiency of AUTODOCK: Insilico study of Pharmaceutical Drug Molecules. Asian J. Research Chem. 2021; 14(1):92-96. doi: 10.5958/0974-4150.2021.00016.X
1. Rohane S.H., Makwana A.G., 2017. A Review onHydrazone, the fascinating field of investigation in medicinal chemistry. Asian J. Res. Chem. 10, 417-430.
2. Rohane S.H., Makwana A.G., 2019. In silico study for the prediction of multiple pharmacological activities of novel hydrazone derivatives. Ind J. Chem. Sec-B. 58, 387-402.
3. Rohane S.H., Makwana A.G., 2020. Synthesis and in vitro antimycobacterial potential of novel hydrazones of eugenol. Arab J. Chem. 13, 4495–4504.
4. Sukanata Kumar Pradhan, Nisha Das, Pradip, Pradip Kumar Jena, Arabinosyltransferase C enzyme of Mycobacterium tuberculosis, a potential drug target:An insight from molecular docking study, Science direct, (2019) (1-6)
5. Mohammed Al bratty, Spectroscopic and molecular docking studies for characterizing binding mechanism and conformational changes of Human Serum albumin upon interaction with Telmisartan, Saudi Pharmaceutical journal 28(2020), 729-736
6. Idhayadhulla Akbar, Chidambaram satish kumar, Daoud Ali Saud Alarifi, Surendra Kumar Radhkrushnan, In Silico molecular docking: Evaluation of Caumarin based derivatives against SARS-CoV-2,Sep-2020, Journal of Infection and Public Health, (2020) (1-7)
7. Ran Yu, Liangchen, Rong Lan, Rong Shen, Peng Li, computational screening of antagonist against the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) coronavirus by molecular docking, International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents, 562020 (1-26).
8. Fareeda Athar, Rashim Khanam, Iram I. Hejazi, Syed Shahabuddin, Abdul R. Bhat, Pharmacokinetic evaluation, molecular docking and invitro biological evaluation of 1,3,4-oxadiazole derivatives as potent antioxidant and STAT 3 inhibitors, Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis, Dec-2019 (133-141).
9. Akinwunmi O. Adeoye, John O. Olanlokun, Habib Tijani, Segun. o. Lawal, Cecilia O. Babarinde, Mobolaji T. Akinwole, Clement O. Bewaji, Molecular docking analysis of Apigenin and quercetin from ethylacetate fraction of Adansonia digitata with malaria associated calcium transport protein: An in silico approach, Science direct, Heliyon, Aug 2015(1-8).
10. Mohammad Jakir Hosen, Md. Sorwer Alam Parvez, Mahmudul Hasan, Jomana Janam, Ziaul Karim, Tohura Tahsin, Md. Nazmul Hasan, Prediction for potential inhibitor for RNA polymerase of SARS-CoV-2 using comprehensive drug repurposing and molecular docking approach, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules Sep. 2020(1787-1797).
11. Prashama Koirala, Su Hui Seog, Hyun Ah Jung, Jae Sue Choi, Comparative molecular docking study of lupeol and lupenone isolated from Pueraria lobata that inhibit BASE1: Probable remedies for Alzheimer’s disease, AsianPasific Journal of Tropical Medicine, (2017) (1117-1122)
12. A. Lakshmana Roa, Srikanthkumar Karumanchi, Srikala Rajala, V Basaveswara Mandava, Synthesis and Hypoglycemic Anti inflementory Activity Screening of Novel substituted 5-[Morpholino (pheny)-Thiazolidine-2, 4-Diones and their molecular docking studies, Turkish Journal of Pharmaceutical Science 2019;16(4): (380-391).
13. A. Lakshmana Roa, K. Srikant Kumar, M.V. Basaveswara Roa, Design, synthesis, biological, evaluation and molecular docking studies of novel 3-substituted-5-[(indole-3-yl) methylene-thiazolidine -2.4-dione derivatives, Heliyon, 2018(1-27).
14. Ganugapati Jayasree, Molecular docking studies of Antidiabetic activity of cinnamon compounds, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, vol 7(suppl2): 31-37
15. Sarfaraj Alam, Firoj Khan, QSAR and docking studies on Xanthone derivatives for anticancer activity targeting DNA topoisomerase IIa.(183-195).
16. Adam Huczynski, Greta Klejborowska, Alicja Urbaniak. Ewa Maj Jordane Pretto, Mahshad Moshari, Joanna Wietrzyk, Jacj A. Tusznski’ Timothy C. Chambers, synthesis and biological evaluation and molecular docking studies of new amides of 4-Chlorothiocolchine as anticancer drug, Bioorganic Chemistry (2020)(1-11).
17. Leena K Pappachen, Subin Mary Zachariah, Deepthy Chandran In silicodesign, synthesis and characterization of some novel Benzothiazole Derivatives ac Anticancer Drug, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research vol.10 Issue 4, 2017 (150-155).
18. Gurub deeban selvaraj, Styavani Kalimurti, Zeynep E. Cakmak, Turgay Cakmak, Phycological research, http:/doi.org/10.1111/ pre.12141(291-299).
19. J. Selvaraj, R. Ponnulakshmi, V. Vishnupriya, B. shyamaladevi, Identification of new antidiabetic agents targeting GLUT4 protien using Insilico Analysis, International Journal of Green Pharmacy, Oct-Dec 2018(Suppl).12(4)/S(876-882).
20. Natarajan Kiruthiga, Thangavelu Prabha, Chellappa Selvinthanuja, Kulandevi Srinivasan, Thangavel Sivakumar, Multi docking studing Studies on 2-Phenyl-4h-Chromen-4-One Hybried and Evaluation of antidiabetic activity, Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Research vol.10(12)2018, (3018-3024)
21. Saravanan R.R, Saravanan B., Manivannan, Synthesis and molecular docking studies of Indole based compound (2-methyl-1-phenylsulfonyl-1h-Indole-3-yl) Phenylmethyl Acetate to nicotinic acetylcholine receptor, Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2012, 4(6): (3057-3062).
22. Humaira Nadeem, Abida Noor, Neelam Gul Qazi, Arifullah Khan, Rehan Zafar Paracha, fawad Ali, Adil Saeed, Synthesis, Characterization, antiulcer action and molecular docking evaluation of novel benzimide pyrazole hybrids, Chemistry Central Journal v,11, 2017(134-144).
23. Chandrajit Dohutia, Dipak Chetia, Kabita Gogoi, Dibya Rajan Bhattacharyya, Kishoresarma, Molecular Docking, synthesis and in vitro antimalarial evaluation of certain novel curcumin analogues, Braz. J. Pharm. Sci. 2017; 53(4): (1-14).