Molecular docking has been widely employed as a fast and inexpensive technique in past decades, both in academic and industrial setting. In current situation molecular docking software is very useful. It’s a need of society. That’s why this review is focused on docking. In that Autodock Vena by pyrx version is very useful software for literature. New approaches continue to be developed and value of published work grows at a rapid pace. In resend developments there will be increase in accuracy, time limite, advances in computing power to eventually accomplish the full potential of the area. This review precents the overview of the method and attempt to summerise recent developments regarding four main aspects of molecular docking approaches: bench marking set, Advances in consensus method, recent applications using, use of machine learning, algorithms in docking. This autodock vena software gives more information related to molecular docking by litareture survey.
Cite this article:
Rutuja P. Pawar, Sachin H. Rohane. Role of Autodock vina in PyRx Molecular Docking. Asian J. Research Chem. 2021; 14(2):132-134. doi: 10.5958/0974-4150.2021.00024.9
Rutuja P. Pawar, Sachin H. Rohane. Role of Autodock vina in PyRx Molecular Docking. Asian J. Research Chem. 2021; 14(2):132-134. doi: 10.5958/0974-4150.2021.00024.9 Available on: https://ajrconline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-14-2-7
1. Rohane S.H, Makwana A.G, 2017. Review on Hydrazone, the fascinating field of investigation in medical chemistry. Asian J Res. Chem 10 410-430.
2. Rohane S.H, Makwana A G., 2019. In silico study for the prediction of multiple pharmacological activities of hydrazone derivatives.
3. Rohane.S.H, Makwana A.G., 2020. Synthesis and in vitro antimycobacterial potential of eugenol. Arab.J chem 13, 4495-4504
4. M. venkateshan, J. Suresh, M. Muthu, R. Ranjith Kumar, chemical data collection 28(2020).
5. Maryam Fatima, Mohd Nadeem Bukhari, Shaojuan Chen, Liang Jiang, Atar adil Hashmi, Ajaz ahmad, Imtiyaz Ahmad Bhatt, Shannawaz Ahmed, Arabian Journal of Chemistry (2020)13 4586-4593.
6. Usman Abdulfatai, Adamu Uzairu, Sani Uba, Beni-suef University Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 7 (2018) 204-214.
7. Usman Abdulftai, Adamu Uzairu, Sani Uba, Journal of Advanced Research (2017) 8, 33-43
8. Ritika Shrivastava, Sunil K. Gupta, Farha Naaz, Parth Sarthi Sen Gupta, Madhu Yadav, Vishal Kumar Singh, Anuradha Singh, Malay Kumar Rana, Satish Kumar Gupta, Dominique Schols, Ramendra K. Singh, Computational Biology and Chemistry 89 (2020)
9. Muhammad baba muh’d, Adamu Uzairu, G.A. Shallangwa, Sani Uba, Journal of King University – Science 32 (2020) 657-666.
10. Titilayo Omolara Johnson, Kenneth Daniel Odoh, Charles Obiora Nwonuma, Augustina Oduje Akinsanmi, Abayomi Emmanuel Adegboyega, Heliyon 6 (2020) e03893.
11. Mohammad Abdul Mumit, Tarun Kumar Pal, Md Ashraful Alam, Md-Al-Azadul Islam, Subrata Paul, Md Chanmiya Sheikh, Journal of Molecular Structure 1220 (2020) 128715
12. Mona Dawood, Mohamed Elbadawi, Madeleine Bockers, Gerhard Bringmann, Thomas Efferth, Biomedicine and Pharmacotherapy 129 (2020) 110454.
13. Shola Elijah Adenji, Sani Uba, Adamu Uzairu, Future Journal of Pharmaceutical Science 4 (2018) 248-295.
14. Rina Herowati, Gunawan Pamudji Widodo, Procedia Chemistry 13 (2014) 63-68.
15. Abhay Jayprakash Gandhi, Jalpa Deepak Rupareliya, V J Shukla, Shilpa B. Donga, Rabinarayan Acharya.Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine.
16. Pradeepkiran Jangampalli Adi, Nanda Kumar Yellapu, Bhaskar Matcha, Biochemistry and Biophysics Report 8(2016)192-199.
17. Sabitu Babatunde Olasipo, Adamu Uzairu, Gideon Adamu Shallangwa, Sani Uba, Scientific African 9 (2020) e00517.
18. Aliyu Wappah Mahmud Gideon Adamu Shallangwa, Adamu Uzairu, heliyon 6 (2020) e03449.
19. Adedirin Oluwaseye, Adamu Uzairu, Gideon A. Shallangwa, Stephen E. Abechi, Journal of King Saud University–Science 32 (2020) 116-124.
20. Aliya Nur Hasanah, Driyanti Rahayu, Rimadani Pratiwi, Tina Rostinawati, Sandra Megantara, Febrina Amelia Saputri, Khanifa Hidayati Puspanegara, Heliyon 5 (2019) e01533.