Tushar N. Sonwane, Pradip D. Dhangar, Dhananjay D. Chaudhari, Rajesh D. Ahire, Ritik S. Jain
Tushar N. Sonwane, Pradip D. Dhangar, Dhananjay D. Chaudhari, Rajesh D. Ahire, Ritik S. Jain*
Department of Chemistry, Ahinsa Institute of Pharmacy, Dondaicha Dist. Dhule, Maharashtra, India.
Volume - 14,
Issue - 6,
Year - 2021
Corticosteroids represent important therapies for numerous acute conditions and chronic diseases based on their broad anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressant effects. They have been used extensively in managing many oral diseases, due to their excellent anti-inflammatory and immune-modulator effect. This article is present at reviewing the uses of corticosteroids in the treatment various oral condition. To study more about corticosteroids and other related concepts. It was focus on Physiological effects, Effect of anesthesia and surgery and important indication of steroid in anaesthetic practice. There are strategies that can be used to minimize these risks, but some risks are often unavoidable. Topical use of corticosteroids, including inhalation, can be used to target specific organ for treatment. Corticosteroid therapy can be life-saving in serious and serve medical conditions.
Cite this article:
Tushar N. Sonwane, Pradip D. Dhangar, Dhananjay D. Chaudhari, Rajesh D. Ahire, Ritik S. Jain. Application of Steroid in Clinical Practice. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2021; 14(6):448-0. doi: 10.52711/0974-4150.2021.00078
Tushar N. Sonwane, Pradip D. Dhangar, Dhananjay D. Chaudhari, Rajesh D. Ahire, Ritik S. Jain. Application of Steroid in Clinical Practice. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2021; 14(6):448-0. doi: 10.52711/0974-4150.2021.00078 Available on: https://ajrconline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-14-6-11
1. Safiya Shaikh, Himanshu Verma, Nirmal Yadav, Mirinda Jauhari and Jyothi Buliangowdia, A review article on “Application of Steroid in Clinical practice” Published by Hindawi, Volume-2012; DOI:10.5402/2012/985495.
2. Article on Clinical Pharmacology of Corticosteroids by Dennis. M. Williams, by Respiratory Care, DOI: 10.4187/ respcare.06314.
3. Article on “Application of corticosteroid in dentistry” by Jatan Sanghavi, Amita Aditya Published by Journal of Dental and Allied Sciences, 04(1): 19-24, DOI: 10.4103/2277-4696.167533.
4. Aricle on “The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics” by L.L. Brunton, J.S. Lazo, K.L. Parker, published by BMJ publishing group, DOI: 10.1136/oem.2007.033902.
5. Textbook of “Human Anatomy by Gray’s 68th edition.
6. Article on “Peri-operative steroid supplementation” by G.Nicholson, J.M Burrin, G.M.Hall, DOI:10.1046/j.1365-2044.1988.00578.x.
7. Article on “Harrisone’s Principles of Internal Medicines” by Barry R. Masters, DOI: 10.1007/s00417-012-1940-9.
8. Article on “Perioperative use of corticosteroid and bupivacaine combination in lumbar disc surgery: a randomized controlled trials”, by Muhammad Waqas, Hussain Shallwani, Muhammad S. Shanim, Khabir Ahmad, Published by Surgical Neurology International on 05 April-17.