Devkar Aniket, Patil Aishwarya, Dhole Kajal, Kute Pratik, Dhandore Yogesh, M.M. Murgude
Devkar Aniket, Patil Aishwarya, Dhole Kajal, Kute Pratik, Dhandore Yogesh, Smt. M.M. Murgude
Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy, Kasegaon.
Volume - 14,
Issue - 5,
Year - 2021
Mucormycosis is an infrequent fungal phycomycosis disease caused by species of molds called Mucormycetes and it proliferates over India. The infection is analogous to the upper or lower airways and clinical amelioration. Besides, use abundant surgical and medical remedies. The characteristics which are responsible for mucormycosis are neutropenia, diabetic ketoacidosis, protein-calorie malnutrition, iron overload. The various types of mucormycosis should mention in the article. Also, signs and symptoms, prevention, and diagnosis are granted in an object.
Cite this article:
Devkar Aniket, Patil Aishwarya, Dhole Kajal, Kute Pratik, Dhandore Yogesh, M.M. Murgude. A Review on Mucormycosis (Black Fungus) and its Recent Study. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2021; 14(5):393-4. doi: 10.52711/0974-4150.2021.00067
Devkar Aniket, Patil Aishwarya, Dhole Kajal, Kute Pratik, Dhandore Yogesh, M.M. Murgude. A Review on Mucormycosis (Black Fungus) and its Recent Study. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2021; 14(5):393-4. doi: 10.52711/0974-4150.2021.00067 Available on: https://ajrconline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-14-5-16
1. Sugar AM, Mucormycosis, Clinical Infectious Diseases, Volume 14, 1, March 1992, Pages S126–S129
2. Akshay Raut, Nguyen Tien Huy, J Fungi. Rising incidence of mucormycosis in patients with COVID-19: another challenge for India amidst the second wave?, 7: 298, June 03, 2021. https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(21)00265-4/full text
3. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases (NCEZID), Division of Foodborne, Waterborne, and Environmental Diseases (DFWED), August 4, 2020, https://www.cdc.gov/fungal/diseases/mucormycosis/index.html
4. Charles Patrick Davis, Facts you should know about mucormycosis (zygomycosis), 5 oct 2021https://www.medicinenet.com/mucormycosis/article.htm
5. Oliver A Cornely, Lancet Infect Dis., Global guideline for the diagnosis and management of mucormycosis: an initiative of the European Confederation of Medical Mycology in cooperation with the Mycoses Study Group Education and Research Consortium. (12):e405-e421, 19-Dec-2019. https://www.icmr.gov.in/pdf/covid/techdoc/Mucormycosis_ADVISORY_FROM_ICMR_In_COVID19_time.pdf
6. Howard DH. Classification of the Mucorales, pp. 93-4. In: Lehrer RI, moderator. Mucormycosis. Ann Intern Med. 1980;93 (Part 1):93-108