Hindustan Abdul Ahad, Chinthaginjala Haranath, Syed Rahamathulla, Syed Shaikshavali, Syed Ayesha, Syed Azmathulla
Hindustan Abdul Ahad*, Chinthaginjala Haranath, Syed Rahamathulla, Syed Shaikshavali, Syed Ayesha, Syed Azmathulla
Department of Industrial Pharmacy, Raghavendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (RIPER)-Autonomous, Ananthapuramu – 515721, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Volume - 14,
Issue - 6,
Year - 2021
This study prepares children to deal with COVID-19 and its frequent waves. Coronavirus infection cannot be prevented by pills or medications. Vaccines can prevent most infections. An increase in immunity is necessary to protect against COVID-19. CoViD-19 is better protected by a good immune system and a healthy diet. You can consume a variety of vitamins and foods to improve your health and immunity. The diet and hygiene of the body can help you prevent infections or diseases. These children are prepared or taught the consequences of their actions. COVID-19 most often affects children asymptomatically-meaning they show no symptoms of it. Children need to have periodic discussions about Appropriate Behavior in COVID-19.
Cite this article:
Hindustan Abdul Ahad, Chinthaginjala Haranath, Syed Rahamathulla, Syed Shaikshavali, Syed Ayesha, Syed Azmathulla. Concoct Children to Combat the Third Wave of COVID-19. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2021; 14(6):455-8. doi: 10.52711/0974-4150.2021.00080
Hindustan Abdul Ahad, Chinthaginjala Haranath, Syed Rahamathulla, Syed Shaikshavali, Syed Ayesha, Syed Azmathulla. Concoct Children to Combat the Third Wave of COVID-19. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2021; 14(6):455-8. doi: 10.52711/0974-4150.2021.00080 Available on: https://ajrconline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-14-6-13
1. Ahad HA, Chinthaginjala H, Abdelaziz MAA, Rahamathulla S. Jyothi Vinay Krishna et al Yellow Fungus emerging cases in India during the second wave of COVID-19”. J Pharmacy and Drug Innovations, 2 (5); DOI: http. doi. org/03.2020/1.1025. 2021.
2. Kumar YB, Ahad HA, Haranath C, Sumanth G, Pasupuleti DS, Reddy SS. Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy: A quick note for every health care professional. (2020). Int. J. Life Sci. Pharma Res.10(5): P84-89.
3. Velavan TP, Meyer CG. The COVID‐19 epidemic. Tropical Medicine and International Health. 2020;25(3):278.
4. Chinthaginjala H, Ahad HA, Sumanth G, Shaik M, Dasari RR. Hunting Hantavirus: A Quick Guide for Healthcare Professionals before It Invades the Globe unlike COVID-19. International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Phytopharmacological Research. 2020:1-6.
5. Yin Q, Sun Z, Liu T, et al. Posttraumatic stress symptoms of health care workers during the corona virus disease 2019. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy. 2020;27(3):384-395.
6. Hua J, Shaw R. Corona virus (Covid-19)“infodemic” and emerging issues through a data lens: The case of china. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2020;17(7):2309.
7. Shoenfeld Y. Corona (COVID-19) time musings: our involvement in COVID-19 pathogenesis, diagnosis, treatment and vaccine planning. Autoimmunity Reviews. 2020; 19(6):102538.
8. Biswas K, Sen P. Space-time dependence of corona virus (COVID-19) outbreak. arXiv Preprint arXiv:2003.03149. 2020.
9. Kumar D, Malviya R, Sharma PK. Corona virus: a review of COVID-19. EJMO. 2020;4(1):8-25.
10. Tariku M, Hajure M. Available evidence and ongoing hypothesis on corona virus (COVID-19) and psychosis: is corona virus and psychosis related? A narrative review. Psychology Research and Behavior Management. 2020; 13:701.
11. Sajed AN, Amgain K. Corona virus disease (COVID-19) outbreak and the strategy for prevention. Europasian Journal of Medical Sciences. 2020;2(1):1-3.
12. Ahad HA, Haranath C, Roy D, Dharani BS, Raghav R, Dasari SR. A Quick Reference to The Diagnosis Test for COVID-19: Guide to Every Healthcare Professional in Global Emergencies.
13. Rajendran DK, Rajagopal V, Alagumanian S, Kumar TS, Prabhakaran SS, Kasilingam D. Systematic literature review on novel corona virus SARS-CoV-2: a threat to human era. Virus Disease. 2020;31(2):161-173.
14. Ahad HA, Haranath C, Tarun K, Krishna JV, Chandana N, Indrani B. Immuno-Boosters as Health Accelerants to Tackle Viral Infections. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2021;11(3):212-216.
15. Schmid D, Song M, Zhang X, et al. Yogurt consumption in relation to mortality from cardiovascular disease, cancer, and all causes: a prospective investigation in 2 cohorts of US women and men. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2020;111(3):689-697.
16. Shankhdhar PK, Mishra P, Kannojia P, Joshi H. Turmeric: Plant immunobooster against covid-19. Research Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 2020;12(3):174-177.
17. Soni VK, Mehta A, Shukla D, Kumar S, Vishvakarma NK. Fight COVID-19 depression with immunity booster: Curcumin for psychoneuroimmunomodulation. Asian Journal of Psychiatry. 2020; 53:102378.
18. Ahad HA, Haranath C, Kondaveeti S, Konjeti S, Gangireddy S, Ibrahim O. Herbs in dentifrices for dental care and hygiene: a comprehensive review. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2020;13(10):5052-5054.
19. Skalny AV, Rink L, Ajsuvakova OP, et al. Zinc and respiratory tract infections: Perspectives for COVID‑19. International Journal of Molecular Medicine. 2020;46(1):17-26.
20. Ahad HA, Haranath C, Tarun K, Krishna JV, Kumar GA, Teja AST. Vitiating Ebola Outbreak: A Brief Guide to the Humanity. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Technology. 2021;13(2):153-156.
21. Curtis N, Sparrow A, Ghebreyesus TA, Netea MG. Considering BCG vaccination to reduce the impact of COVID-19. The Lancet. 2020; 395(10236):1545-1546.
22. Jean S-S, Hsueh P-R. Old and re-purposed drugs for the treatment of COVID-19. Expert review of anti-infective therapy. 2020;18(9):843-847.