Dhanraj Kamble, Pravin Chavan, Valmik Jondhale
Dhanraj Kamble1, Pravin Chavan2*, Valmik Jondhale3
1Deptartment of Chemistry, Sarswati Bhuvan Education Society’s, College of Science, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
2Department of Chemistry, Doshi Vakil Arts College and G.C.U.B. Science and Commerce College, Goregaon-Raigad, Maharashtra, India.
3Department of Chemistry, Arts, Commerce and Science College, Shrivardhan-Raigad, Maharashtra, India.
Volume - 14,
Issue - 6,
Year - 2021
The present study is devoted to determine the content of K, Na, pH of soil samples collected from Mahad tehsil territory. Elements leached from the deposits of the fertilizers have been accumulated in soil, thus constituting to soil pollution index. Focusing this study was carried out to compare out the nutrient contents of barren soil and Rice field soil in Mahad tehsil tertiary, by Flame photometry analysis.
Cite this article:
Dhanraj Kamble, Pravin Chavan, Valmik Jondhale. Study of Potassium and Sodium content of Mahad-Raigad Tertiary Soil by Flame Photometry. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2021; 14(6):417-0. doi: 10.52711/0974-4150.2021.00071
Dhanraj Kamble, Pravin Chavan, Valmik Jondhale. Study of Potassium and Sodium content of Mahad-Raigad Tertiary Soil by Flame Photometry. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2021; 14(6):417-0. doi: 10.52711/0974-4150.2021.00071 Available on: https://ajrconline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-14-6-4
1. Shaikh PR. and Bhosale B. Heavy metal contamination in soils near Siddeshwar Dam Maharashtra, India. Research Journal of Chemical Sciences. 2013; 3(1): 6-9.
2. Singh RP. and Mishra SK. Available Macronutrients (N, P, K And S) in the soils of Chiraigaon block of district. Indian Journal of Scientifics Research. 2012; 3(1): 97-100.
3. Bharteey PK. Singh YV. Sharma Sukirtee PK. Maneesh Kumar and Avinash Kumar Rai. Available Macro Nutrient Status and their Relationship with Soil Physico-Chemical Properties of Mirzapur District of Uttar- Pradesh, India. Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci. 2017; 6(7): 2829-2837.
4. Ghosh AB. and Bajaj JC. Finanul Hasan and Dhyan Singh. Soil and water testing methods, Laboratory Manual, P. Indian Agricultural Research Institute. New Delhi. 1983. 21-22.
5. Knudsen D Knudsen D. Peterson GA. and Pratt PF. Lithium, Sodium and Potassium, P. In A.L. Page (Ed.) Methods of Soil Analysis. Agronomy Monogram No. 9, American Society of Agronomy, Inc. Soil Sci. Soc. Of America Inc. Publisher Madison WB Consin, USA. 1982; ED: pp. 225-246.
6. Somawanshi RB. Tamboli BD. Patil YM. and Kadu PP. twenty-Five years of Research on soil test Crop Response Studies in Maharashtra. 1968–1993, edited by M.P.K.V. Res.Publ. No. 14. 1994.
7. Knudsen D. Peterson GA. and Pratt PF. Lithium, sodium and potassium in methods of soil analysis – Chemical and microbiological properties, 2nd edition of American Society of agronomy, Inc and Soil Science Society of America Inc., Madison, Wisconsin, USA,Number 9 (Part-2), 1982; 13:238-241.
8. Singh D. Chhonkar PK. and Pande RN. Soil Reaction in Soil, Plant, Water analysis Method Manual, IARI, ICAR, New Delhi, 1: 1999; 4.2 (b) 11-13.