Complexes of alkaline earth metal with 3-hydrox-2-methyl-1, 4-napthaquinone (thiocol), 5-hydroxy-1, 4-napthaquinone (juglone) have been prepared and characterised on the basis of elemental analysis, conductance and infrared spectroscopy. Probable structures have also been assigned.
Cite this article:
Avinash Kumar. Alkaline Earth Metal Complex with Naturally Occuring Substrate. Asian J. Research Chem. 2020; 13(4):253-254. doi: 10.5958/0974-4150.2020.00049.8
1. Rodd, E.W. (1956). Chemistry of Carbon Compounds, Vol. IIIB; p. 1320.
2. Bottei, R.S and Mc Eachern, C.P. (1970). J. Inorg.Nuci. Chem., 32; p. 2653.
3. Burton W. And Praill F.G.P. (1952) J. Chem. Soc.; p. 758.
4. Wheeler and Willstatter. (1914).47; p.2796.
5. Flett, M. Stc. (1948). J. Chem.Soc.;p.1441.